Paul is a Partner in the Commercial department. His clientele includes major telecommunications companies, mobile providers, lenders and borrowers and international banks. Over the years, he has specialised in telecommunications, pensions and superannuation funds as well as mergers and acquisitions representing both vendors and purchasers.
Paul is the Treasurer of the Chinese Benevolent Association of Jamaica (CBAJ) and a member of its Management Committee. He is a director of the Private Sector Organization of Jamaica (PSOJ)’s National Crime Prevention Fund Limited and a Director of Alligator Head (Jamaica) Limited. He is also a director of the American Chamber of Commerce of Jamaica (AMCHAM), and a member of the Finance Committee of AMCHAM.
Paul is a member of the Jamaican Bar Association (JAMBAR) and a contributor to the World Bank Doing Business Series and the AMCHAM Investment Guide. In addition, Paul is a member of the Corporate Governance Committee of the Private Sector Organization of Jamaica.
Affiliation or membership of organisations incl companies or charities
1. Treasurer of the Chinese Benevolent Association of Jamaica and Member of Management Committee
2. Director of Private Sector Organization of Jamaica’s National Crime Prevention Fund Limited
3. Director of Alligator Head (Jamaica) Limited
4. Director of the American Chamber of Commerce of Jamaica
5. Member of Finance Committee of American Chamber of Commerce of Jamaica Member of the Jamaican Bar Association
6. Contributor to The World Bank Doing Business Series
7. Contributor to American Chamber of Commerce of Jamaica Investment Guide
Make an Enquiry Today
DISCLAIMER: Confidential or Sensitive Information An attorney-client relationship can only be established after we have discussed the matter with you, run a conflicts check, and you and we have both agreed to the terms of the engagement. Until such time, do not send us any confidential or sensitive information.
- LL.B. – Bachelor of Arts – History, 1996
- LL.B. – Bachelor of Laws, 1999